Chandigarh [India], December 27, 2021: “‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’ is directly linked to the lives of all of us. For us, it means the freedom from diseases and a healthy body, for which we neither need to take medicines nor have to worry about. This kind of freedom is possible through Nature Cure, which is the core mantra of HIIMS Centres. Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has often shared his vision of building a new, AatmaNirbhar Bharat by the year 2022. Our great nation is now just a few weeks away from the 75th Anniversary of Indian Independence (Azadi ka अमृत महोत्सव).
To commemorate the monumental occasion, HIIMS (Hospital & Integrated Medical Sciences Institute), Dera Bassi near Chandigarh pledges to make India disease-free and treat all sorts of diseases including diabetes, high blood pressure, problems related to respiration, liver, kidney and arthritis or joint pain by following the basic principles of Naturopathy, where lifestyle changes are made instead of using medicines to cure various ailments,” said Guru Manish, founder of Shuddhi Ayurveda, while referring to the Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav program of the Government of India.
Guru Manish said that medicines are not used at HIIMS centres. Even the patients are given food made from coarse grains like Bajra, Kangni, Savan and Kutki instead of wheat or rice. Under naturopathy, a decoction prepared from Guava, Pipal and Giloy leaves is used as herbal medicine for patients. Apart from this, along with yoga and meditation, positive thinking is also promoted. In this way, 90% of the patients get cured. The remaining 10% of the patients may require further treatments like Ayurveda, Naturopathy or Panchakarma for more improvement.
He further added that millets like Kangni, Hari Kangni, Sanva, Kodo and Kutki can be included in the diet instead of wheat and rice, not only to stay healthy but also to avoid many diseases. These are the basic cereals, followed by Bajra, Ragi, Chana, Jowar and Maize. Millets or coarse grains are capable of keeping the body healthy and disease-free, as they are rich in Calcium, Phosphorus, Iron, Protein and minerals. The kind of wheat that is being consumed these days is genetically modified. Instead, if nutritious millets are included in the diet in turn, the problem of diabetes can be reduced in a week or two, and blood pressure can also come under control within two to four weeks. Serious cancer patients can get benefits in two to four months. Many such patients have benefitted with the right treatment, care, cure and diet at the HIIMS, Dera bassi near Chandigarh.
HIIMS is the first hospital in the country which is also India’s first NABH Ayurvedic Panchakarma Hospital. Bringing together the goodness and healing potential of these diverse medical sciences under one roof. The idea behind this was to make it possible to effectively treat any disease of the human body by using the best practises of various medical systems, so that the disease can be cured from the root.
HIIMS is also planning a series of lectures, free medical health camps and distribution of free medicines/ dietary products across the country under this initiative.
Leave a Reply